Thursday, April 21, 2011

EDIT: Grand Re-open & Etsy opening on may 15th!!


I apologize but my shop never open because of lack of funds.




 [the sewing books I'm using as reference]
I've decided to take a stand againt my procrastination and do an official public opening of my etsy store, and the reopening of my blog!! i'm so excited! i'll go ahead and fill you in on a few things!

My store will host one catagory of an item for a period of time (i'm thinking 2-3 months) where i will be making diffrent versions of this one central item.
For example, my first series will be ''Pot Holders" , the patterns will be similar, but the colors and fabric combos will change!

At the end of this period i will present a mini-giveaway presenting the last item of the series bundled with the first of the new series!! (this will be on my blog, here xD)
Once I've completed a series then it will go into a "vault" (plastic bin) and only one store slot will present the left-overs (yummy left-overs!) !
my items will NOT just be sewn! my shop will be a "Handmade Boutique" featuring my handmade items, along with a few other special visitors who will also post, and sell there items!

No comments:

Post a Comment