Sunday, February 6, 2011

"Seams" like a Sewing Day

This baby is my amazing Heavy Duty singer =), i find myself drooling at the photo. I'm crazy about it!
 
I got this first, first to what you ask? I purchased this machine on my "big ideas, handy chick" list,  which was created just for the handy girl in me.(I'll update on other purchases in later posts) =)

For now I'm just saving up money for fabric, notions, etc. I've used the beautiful internet to get me creative tutorials, but nothing compares to holding patterns, so! I get Sew Easy at my local Joann's =) and i look for fun purse patterns, etc.!

Lately I've had this odd draw to Good Will and other Thrift stores! so maybe i'll find some cute graphic tees & sweatshirts to use in my projects!!

MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU TODAY:
Are you a Handy-Chick/ or Handy-Man? Whats your favorite tool?
Do you find yourself drawn to Thrift Stores? What's your reason?

LOVE ALWAYS,
 La-Bu-Bu (Erika Rain)

No comments:

Post a Comment