Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Chaos in the Mind

  (photo from photobucket)
I'm sorry that i have posted! i've been so stressed, and I just haven't been in the mood to blog. I'm trying to be zen about my blogging and use it as a way to relax and reach out.

My current Project list (just to let you in on my crazy chaos)
  •  Start up my Inspire Book (It started as frustration..[details one day Dx])
  • finish my tshirt throw (i think im gonna end this project Because its become a chore)
  • blog at least once a week. (as a zen, not a chore)
  • love Crafypod!! i mean you all should love it too!!
  • Make a hobo- styled bag from 1 fat quarter cotton + recycled "re-use" bags from grocery store! (current attempt)
  • And a lot of other things I can't think off!
 MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU TODAY!!!
  1. What do you do with whose re-usable grocery bags, that's not traditional?!
  2. Have you gotten crafty-overload?! what did you do to heal yourself?!
Well, i'm off to tackle the HOBO!!! (bag of coarse)
happy Almost-Spring everyone,
La-Bu-Bu (Erika Rain)

No comments:

Post a Comment